Monday, July 26, 2010

First post!

There are some mornings when I’m just not warmed up yet to sit and research and write all day. It’s on days like this I sometimes fire off a chatty e-mail to someone I haven’t talked to in a while, or Facebook stalk people and post on their updates. Finally, I decided maybe I should give blogging a shot again, since that’s sort of more productive than Facebook.

Well, here we are, another blog attempt. I’ve tried this on and off but end up getting busy and forget about it. We’ll see how long this one lasts, since I’m not going to try to theme it or anything like my last attempt during FIEA with the gaming student marketing blog.

This is going to run more like a random “whatever I feel like rambling about” thing. Don’t worry, I’m very unlikely to get into religion or politics here. Actually, very unlikely…between my father on one side of the political spectrum and a bunch of close friends on the other side, I’m VERY weary of opening political discussions.

I’m just going to keep mum on religion too, because I don’t wish to offend, and honestly couldn’t care less what you do or don’t believe in, so long as you don’t harp on me for my beliefs or lack thereof. I’m agnostic, you’re what you are, let’s leave it at that.

I’ve taken care of what I won’t discuss, so what will I talk about here? Nothing, as you can see. No seriously, I do write topically (heck, I do that for a living, which is probably why I’m rambling now). It’ll probably be a mix of cooking, anime, video games, random weird news, current events. Like I said, whatever strikes my fancy.

If you’re looking for me to segue into a topic now, too bad. I’m just going to finish this off as a random ramble post. I guess I’ll have to tag these appropriately. Oh, and no I'm probably not going to mess with the layout much. Maybe later...for now, this is about content, not design.

No comments:

Post a Comment